- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 large Jalepenos
- 2 Ancho chilies
- 4-5 med. size tomatoes
- 1/2 med. onion
- Roast chilies on stove top.
- Bake tomatoes and onion in oven at 400F for 20 minutes or until tender
- When chilies are roasted put into bag and let cool.
- Put tomatoes and onion in blender with chilies that have been cooled and peeled.
- Blend completely and salt to taste.
- Add water if too thick.
NotesMy Mom sent this recipe to me with her Enchilada recipe. Haven't made it, though.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More