- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 large Jalepenos
- 2 Ancho chilies
- 4-5 med. size tomatoes
- 1/2 med. onion
- Roast chilies on stove top.
- Bake tomatoes and onion in oven at 400F for 20 minutes or until tender
- When chilies are roasted put into bag and let cool.
- Put tomatoes and onion in blender with chilies that have been cooled and peeled.
- Blend completely and salt to taste.
- Add water if too thick.
NotesMy Mom sent this recipe to me with her Enchilada recipe. Haven't made it, though.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More