- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 large Jalepenos
- 2 Ancho chilies
- 4-5 med. size tomatoes
- 1/2 med. onion
- Roast chilies on stove top.
- Bake tomatoes and onion in oven at 400F for 20 minutes or until tender
- When chilies are roasted put into bag and let cool.
- Put tomatoes and onion in blender with chilies that have been cooled and peeled.
- Blend completely and salt to taste.
- Add water if too thick.
NotesMy Mom sent this recipe to me with her Enchilada recipe. Haven't made it, though.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More