- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced,to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (add more if you want spicy)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place corn in a large baking pan; add 1 Tbs olive oil and stir the corn to coat.
- 3. Bake until the corn is browned, stirring once, about 20 mins total.
- 4. Note: Corn sometimes does not brown, but bake until it smells roasted.
- 5. While corn is roasting, cook onion in remaining 1 Tbs olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 6. Add garlic, cumin, and chili powder and cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
- 7. Stir in broth, beans, and tomatoes; reduce heat to simmer.
- 8. Cover and cook 15 mins then stir in corn and simmer for additional 5 minutes.
- 9. Serve chili with sour cream and shredded cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More