- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 small red potatoes cleaned and cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp dill weed
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- black pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine diced potatoes, garlic salt, onion, garlic, dill weed, and black pepper.
- Melt butter and add to mixture
- Take a large piece of tin foil and lay over a baking sheet.
- Pour potato mixture onto tin foil and pull ends together so the potatoes are encased by tin foil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees until potatoes are tender.
- This should take about 45 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More