- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 small red potatoes cleaned and cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp dill weed
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- black pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine diced potatoes, garlic salt, onion, garlic, dill weed, and black pepper.
- Melt butter and add to mixture
- Take a large piece of tin foil and lay over a baking sheet.
- Pour potato mixture onto tin foil and pull ends together so the potatoes are encased by tin foil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees until potatoes are tender.
- This should take about 45 minutes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More