- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 small red potatoes cleaned and cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp dill weed
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- black pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine diced potatoes, garlic salt, onion, garlic, dill weed, and black pepper.
- Melt butter and add to mixture
- Take a large piece of tin foil and lay over a baking sheet.
- Pour potato mixture onto tin foil and pull ends together so the potatoes are encased by tin foil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees until potatoes are tender.
- This should take about 45 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More