- Cooking Time: 1 hour to roast garlic
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- 4 bulbs garlic, roasted
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh thyme
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Chop all fresh herbs.
- Put all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Blend well using electric mixer.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More