- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/4 cups butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- Instructions for roasting the garlic:
- Peel skin away from garlic (leave the garlic head intact).
- I cut the top off with a knife, just enough to expose the cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Unwrap and bake another 8-10 minutes till garlic is soft.
- Remove papery skin and scoop pulp with small spoon into a bowl.
- Instructions for the dip:
- Beat cream cheese and butter till light and fluffy.
- Add garlic pulp and salt.
- Mix till well blended.
- Stir in chives (I've used parsley).
- Serve with warm slice of french bread.
Lau Family Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More