- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head of garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/4 cups butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- Instructions for roasting the garlic:
- Peel skin away from garlic (leave the garlic head intact).
- I cut the top off with a knife, just enough to expose the cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Unwrap and bake another 8-10 minutes till garlic is soft.
- Remove papery skin and scoop pulp with small spoon into a bowl.
- Instructions for the dip:
- Beat cream cheese and butter till light and fluffy.
- Add garlic pulp and salt.
- Mix till well blended.
- Stir in chives (I've used parsley).
- Serve with warm slice of french bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More