- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable oil spray
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crumbled (dried basil works well too)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with vegetable oil spray. Place the beans (be sure they are very dry) and onion wedges in a single layer on the foil. Liberally sprat the vegetables wit vegetable oil spray.
- Roast for 10 minutes; stir and roast for 8 miutes or until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients, except the parsley.
- To serve drizzle the oil mixture over the begetables. Stir gently to coast. Sprinkle with the parsley.
NotesA friend brought this into my picnic event and it was a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More