ROASTED GREEN BEAN & ONIONS
- Vegetable oil spray
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crumbled (dried basil works well too)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with vegetable oil spray. Place the beans (be sure they are very dry) and onion wedges in a single layer on the foil. Liberally sprat the vegetables wit vegetable oil spray.
Roast for 10 minutes; stir and roast for 8 miutes or until the vegetables begin to brown.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients, except the parsley.
To serve drizzle the oil mixture over the begetables. Stir gently to coast. Sprinkle with the parsley.