- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 cup ruby red grapefruit segments (about 2 grapefruits)
- * 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- * 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- * 1 fennel bulb, trimmed
- * 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- * 2 tablespoons pitted nicoise olives, halved
- * 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- * 4 (6 ounce) pieces of halibut
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the grapefruit segments, juice and zest. Halve the fennel bulb lengthwise, thinly slice and add to the bowl. Add the olive oil, olives, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, place the fish on a parchment-lined roasting dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
- Gently transfer the fish to a serving plate. Top with the grapefruit and fennel salsa and serve immediately.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More