- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 pounds Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove any knobby protrusions from Jerusalem artichokes with a paring knife. Scrub them thoroughly under cold running water.
- Cut Jerusalem artichokes into 1-inch cubes; toss with oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast, stirring two or three times, until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, oregano and thyme; toss to coat evenly. Continue to roast until garlic is golden but not browned, about 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
- Per serving: 175 calories; 7g fat (36 percent calories from fat); 1g saturated fat; no cholesterol; 3g protein; 25g carbohydrate; 14g sugar; 2.5g fiber; 6mg sodium; 28mg calcium; 621mg potassium.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking for a CureSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More