- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup rosemary & garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 pounds whole leg of lamb
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except lamb. Mix well and apply to the lamb.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and roast for 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer.
- Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More