ROASTED LEG OF LAMB
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup rosemary & garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 pounds whole leg of lamb
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except lamb. Mix well and apply to the lamb.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and roast for 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare.
The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer.
Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.