- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup rosemary & garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 pounds whole leg of lamb
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except lamb. Mix well and apply to the lamb.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and roast for 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer.
- Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More