- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup rosemary & garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 pounds whole leg of lamb
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except lamb. Mix well and apply to the lamb.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and roast for 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when taken with a meat thermometer.
- Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More