- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 baby red potatoes
- 4 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Light vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a roasting pan 3 times to coat with the vegetable oil.
- Put mustard, paprika, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to blend. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and add them to the bowl. Toss to coat potatoes evenly. Pour the coated potatoes into the prepared pan, leaving a little space between them.
- Bake for 45 min.-1 hr. or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- *from Rosie Daley's book:
- In the Kitchen with Rosie
Notesfrom Rosie Daley's book:
In the Kitchen with Rosie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More