- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 baby red potatoes
- 4 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Light vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a roasting pan 3 times to coat with the vegetable oil.
- Put mustard, paprika, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to blend. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and add them to the bowl. Toss to coat potatoes evenly. Pour the coated potatoes into the prepared pan, leaving a little space between them.
- Bake for 45 min.-1 hr. or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- *from Rosie Daley's book:
- In the Kitchen with Rosie
Notesfrom Rosie Daley's book:
In the Kitchen with Rosie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Fun appetizers and snacks
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More