- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 - 10 cooked crisp bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 C. prepared Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oil in a 15 X 10 jellyroll pan; add potatoes and the next 4 ingredients, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss together potatoes, bacon, green onions, and dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a recipe from Southern Living but came to me through the Foods teacher at the high school were I work. Her advanced Foods class makes the staff lunch twice a year and this was from one of their meals. They do a great job!
I don't like normal mustard potato salad but I love this one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More