- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 - 10 cooked crisp bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 C. prepared Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oil in a 15 X 10 jellyroll pan; add potatoes and the next 4 ingredients, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss together potatoes, bacon, green onions, and dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a recipe from Southern Living but came to me through the Foods teacher at the high school were I work. Her advanced Foods class makes the staff lunch twice a year and this was from one of their meals. They do a great job!
I don't like normal mustard potato salad but I love this one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More