- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe from Southern Living but came to me through the Foods teacher at the high school were I work. Her advanced Foods class makes the staff lunch twice a year and this was from one of their meals. They do a great job!
I don't like normal mustard potato salad but I love this one!
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 - 10 cooked crisp bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 C. prepared Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oil in a 15 X 10 jellyroll pan; add potatoes and the next 4 ingredients, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss together potatoes, bacon, green onions, and dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More