- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lbs parsnips, medium, peeled—cut on diagonal into ½” slices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Toss first 3 ingredients in bowl.
- Spread parsnips in single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Dot with butter.
- Roast parsnips 20 minutes.
- Using tongs to turn parsnips; roast until browned and soft, about 15 minutes longer.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More