- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is just one of those common, flexible recipes thats worth repeating.
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon each: curry, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, seasoning salt
- Toss nuts in egg white.
- Mix spices and toss into nuts.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 250' for 30 mins.
- Stir and bake for another 30 mins.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More