- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon each: curry, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, seasoning salt
- Toss nuts in egg white.
- Mix spices and toss into nuts.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 250' for 30 mins.
- Stir and bake for another 30 mins.
NotesThis is just one of those common, flexible recipes thats worth repeating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More