- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 each large red sweet bell peppers, roasted
- juice of half a lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the sour crean and cilantro into a large bowl and mix well.
- In a food processor, puree the peppers well.
- Add the pureed peppers and the lemon juice to the sour cream and mix well
- Season with salt and pepper
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour before serving
NotesI like this one on chips, in chili, served with fajitas and as an ingrediant in salads
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More