- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 each large red sweet bell peppers, roasted
- juice of half a lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the sour crean and cilantro into a large bowl and mix well.
- In a food processor, puree the peppers well.
- Add the pureed peppers and the lemon juice to the sour cream and mix well
- Season with salt and pepper
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour before serving
NotesI like this one on chips, in chili, served with fajitas and as an ingrediant in salads