- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 each large red sweet bell peppers, roasted
- juice of half a lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the sour crean and cilantro into a large bowl and mix well.
- In a food processor, puree the peppers well.
- Add the pureed peppers and the lemon juice to the sour cream and mix well
- Season with salt and pepper
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour before serving
NotesI like this one on chips, in chili, served with fajitas and as an ingrediant in salads
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More