- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork rib chops, 1/2" thick (1 lb.)
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 6 new potatoes, cut into fourths (3 cups)
- 4 oz. mushrooms, cut in half (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- Heat oven to 425. Spray jelly roll pan, 15x10", with cooking spray. Remove
- fat from pork. Mix parsley, marjoram, thyme, garlic salt and pepper. Spray
- both sides of pork chops with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 to 1-1/2
- teaspoons herb mixture. Place pork chop in each corner of pan.
- Mix potatoes, mushrooms, bell pepper and onion in large bowl. Spray
- vegetable 2-3 times with cooking spray; stir. Sprinkle with remaining herb mixture;
- toss to coat. Spread evenly in center of pan.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes. Turn pork; stir vegetables. Place tomato wedges
- on vegetables Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes longer or until pork is slightly
- pink when cut near bone and vegetables are tender.
- Variation: Love veggies? Add sliced carrots, zucchini and a variety of
- bell peppers to the vegetable mixture for a jolt of color, texture and flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More