- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Pork Tenderloin
- veggies- red potatoes, carrots, onion
- Herbs- thyme, basil, sage, parsley
- grated garlic
- 1/2 chopped jalapeno
- worcestershire sauce
- Lawrey's Steak and Chop marinade
- Mix together: chopped herbs, grated garlic, olive oil worcestershire sauce in bowl.
- Rub tenderloin with mixture.
- Place tenderloin in pan with 1/4 inch water.
- Add veggies, salt and pepper them.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour at 400 degrees.
- Remove foil and brush with marinade and broil for 10 minutes!
NotesUsing herbs out of my garden last summer I came up with this recipe! My family loved it, so I thought I would share it with all of you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More