- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Pork Tenderloin
- veggies- red potatoes, carrots, onion
- Herbs- thyme, basil, sage, parsley
- grated garlic
- 1/2 chopped jalapeno
- worcestershire sauce
- Lawrey's Steak and Chop marinade
- Mix together: chopped herbs, grated garlic, olive oil worcestershire sauce in bowl.
- Rub tenderloin with mixture.
- Place tenderloin in pan with 1/4 inch water.
- Add veggies, salt and pepper them.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour at 400 degrees.
- Remove foil and brush with marinade and broil for 10 minutes!
NotesUsing herbs out of my garden last summer I came up with this recipe! My family loved it, so I thought I would share it with all of you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More