ROASTED PORK TENDERLOINS AND VEGETABLES
- Vegetables and Pork
- 6 ears of frozen corn-on-the-cob
- 3 medium sweet potatoes,peeled/cubed
- 1 large onion,cut into wedges
- 2 (3/4 lb.each) pork tenderloins
- 2/3 cup apple jelly
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 taespoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Italian Parsley, if you desire
Heat oven to 450*. Place corn in a large bowl of warm water to partially thaw. In ungreased 15x10" pan, arrange sweet potatoes and onions around sides.
2.) In 1-quart saucepan, mix glaze ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring constanly,until melted and smooth. Brush about half of the glaze over vegetables. Roast uncovered for 25 minutes.
3.) Remove vegetables from oven. Turn vegetables in pan. Remove corn from water; place in pan with vegetables. Place the pork tenderloins in the center of the pan. Brush pork and vegetables with the remaining glaze.
4.) Return to oven; roast uncovered 25 to 30 minuts longer or until vegetables are tender, and pork is done. Slice pork. Arrange pork and vegetables on a platter. Garnish with the Italian parsley