- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetables and Pork
- 6 ears of frozen corn-on-the-cob
- 3 medium sweet potatoes,peeled/cubed
- 1 large onion,cut into wedges
- 2 (3/4 lb.each) pork tenderloins
- 2/3 cup apple jelly
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 taespoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Italian Parsley, if you desire
- Heat oven to 450*. Place corn in a large bowl of warm water to partially thaw. In ungreased 15x10" pan, arrange sweet potatoes and onions around sides.
- 2.) In 1-quart saucepan, mix glaze ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring constanly,until melted and smooth. Brush about half of the glaze over vegetables. Roast uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 3.) Remove vegetables from oven. Turn vegetables in pan. Remove corn from water; place in pan with vegetables. Place the pork tenderloins in the center of the pan. Brush pork and vegetables with the remaining glaze.
- 4.) Return to oven; roast uncovered 25 to 30 minuts longer or until vegetables are tender, and pork is done. Slice pork. Arrange pork and vegetables on a platter. Garnish with the Italian parsley
NotesI've only made this once and it was very good and it all cooks in one roaster.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More