- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetables and Pork
- 6 ears of frozen corn-on-the-cob
- 3 medium sweet potatoes,peeled/cubed
- 1 large onion,cut into wedges
- 2 (3/4 lb.each) pork tenderloins
- 2/3 cup apple jelly
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 taespoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Italian Parsley, if you desire
- Heat oven to 450*. Place corn in a large bowl of warm water to partially thaw. In ungreased 15x10" pan, arrange sweet potatoes and onions around sides.
- 2.) In 1-quart saucepan, mix glaze ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring constanly,until melted and smooth. Brush about half of the glaze over vegetables. Roast uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 3.) Remove vegetables from oven. Turn vegetables in pan. Remove corn from water; place in pan with vegetables. Place the pork tenderloins in the center of the pan. Brush pork and vegetables with the remaining glaze.
- 4.) Return to oven; roast uncovered 25 to 30 minuts longer or until vegetables are tender, and pork is done. Slice pork. Arrange pork and vegetables on a platter. Garnish with the Italian parsley
NotesI've only made this once and it was very good and it all cooks in one roaster.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More