- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika or Spanish pimenton (see Tip)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (scrub but do not peel)
- For the dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Dash of freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- To complete the recipe
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Stir together the olive oil and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss until coated. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and the remaining ingredients; toss well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
NotesRoasting adds a special character to this potato salad, making it a savory variation of the picnic staple. To help the potatoes develop a crisp skin as they roast, don't overcrowd the pan and wait until the bottoms are lightly browned before turning the potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More