- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika or Spanish pimenton (see Tip)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (scrub but do not peel)
- For the dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Dash of freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- To complete the recipe
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Stir together the olive oil and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss until coated. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and the remaining ingredients; toss well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
NotesRoasting adds a special character to this potato salad, making it a savory variation of the picnic staple. To help the potatoes develop a crisp skin as they roast, don't overcrowd the pan and wait until the bottoms are lightly browned before turning the potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More