- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Preheat oven to 220ºC.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and remove any eyes. Cut each potato into 6 wedges.
- Place potato wedges in a roasting tray and coat with oil, salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to ensure that all the wedges are properly coated. (Add more oil if needed). Spread out the potato wedges skin-side down.
- Place pan in oven and roast for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown on the outside and tender in the inside. To check this, poke a potato with the tip of a knife.
- Remove potatoes from oven.
- Serve with Spicy mayo for dipping on the side.
NotesA perfect alternative to fries, these chunky potato wedges are a guaranteed pleaser.