Roasted Potato and Cheese Tater Tots
Makes about 45 tater tots
23 oz (650g) red skin potatoes
3/4 cup (75g) Cheddar cheese, grated
2 spring onions, chopped
1 tsp (5g) salt
1/2 tsp (1g) black ground pepper
olive oil to drizzle on top
1. Scrub well the potatoes and boil with their skin on until tender. Remove from water and set aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 230C (450F). Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
3. When potatoes are chilled, peel and grate using the big holes grater. Transfer them to a large bowl.
4. Add cheese, onion salt and pepper and stir to combine.
5. Scoop up about 1 tbsp of the potato mixture into your hands and form into cylinders about 1 inch long. Place on baking sheet and repeat until all the tots are made.
6. Drizzle olive oil over the top of tater tots. Bake for 15 minutes, flip them over and bake another 15 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pairs Well With
Recipe by Home Cooking Adventure