- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Peruvian Blue potatoes
- 4 Red potatoes
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 TB Fresh Dill; Chopped
- 3 TB Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley; Chopped
- 3 TB Olive Oil plus more (If using a cast iron pan, oil the pan)
- Ground pepper
- Salish Salt
- Optional - Sprinkle with Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Using a mandolin or food processor, cut potatoes into 2 mm disks.
- Place in a bowl with dill, parsley and 3 TB olive oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lay down 3 layers of concentric rings, sprinkle each layer with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle with optional Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
NotesNot so much a recipe, but more of a preparation. This serves 4 people... Cause I only have 4 little cast iron Au Gratin pans
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More