- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Peruvian Blue potatoes
- 4 Red potatoes
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 TB Fresh Dill; Chopped
- 3 TB Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley; Chopped
- 3 TB Olive Oil plus more (If using a cast iron pan, oil the pan)
- Ground pepper
- Salish Salt
- Optional - Sprinkle with Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Using a mandolin or food processor, cut potatoes into 2 mm disks.
- Place in a bowl with dill, parsley and 3 TB olive oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lay down 3 layers of concentric rings, sprinkle each layer with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle with optional Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
NotesNot so much a recipe, but more of a preparation. This serves 4 people... Cause I only have 4 little cast iron Au Gratin pans
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More