- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Peruvian Blue potatoes
- 4 Red potatoes
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 TB Fresh Dill; Chopped
- 3 TB Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley; Chopped
- 3 TB Olive Oil plus more (If using a cast iron pan, oil the pan)
- Ground pepper
- Salish Salt
- Optional - Sprinkle with Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Using a mandolin or food processor, cut potatoes into 2 mm disks.
- Place in a bowl with dill, parsley and 3 TB olive oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lay down 3 layers of concentric rings, sprinkle each layer with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle with optional Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
NotesNot so much a recipe, but more of a preparation. This serves 4 people... Cause I only have 4 little cast iron Au Gratin pans
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More