- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 16 small red new potatoes cut into large bite size pieces
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary (1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Place potatoes in a large baking pan.
- 3 Sprinkle with garlic and the next 4 ingredients.
- 4 Toss to combine.
- 5 Combine Worcestershire sauce and olive oil and drizzle over potatoes.
- 6 Bake for about 45-55 minutes, or until browned and tender.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
50 Shades of TasteSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More