- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 16 small red new potatoes cut into large bite size pieces
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary (1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Place potatoes in a large baking pan.
- 3 Sprinkle with garlic and the next 4 ingredients.
- 4 Toss to combine.
- 5 Combine Worcestershire sauce and olive oil and drizzle over potatoes.
- 6 Bake for about 45-55 minutes, or until browned and tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More