- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 16 small red new potatoes cut into large bite size pieces
- 1 - 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary (1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Place potatoes in a large baking pan.
- 3 Sprinkle with garlic and the next 4 ingredients.
- 4 Toss to combine.
- 5 Combine Worcestershire sauce and olive oil and drizzle over potatoes.
- 6 Bake for about 45-55 minutes, or until browned and tender.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More