- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups pecans, toasted
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 8 racks of lamb, trimmed
- Toast the pecans in a preheated 350 degrees F. oven until brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool. In a bowl of a food processor, place the garlic and pecans. Pulse until it becomes a paste. Add the cilantro, lemon juice, Parmesan and olive oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Cover the exposed lamb bones with foil to avoid their becoming charred. Place the lamb on a rack in a large roasting pan. Press the paste onto the meat and roast for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Using a long knife, carve the lamb by cutting between the bones. Allow 2 to 3 chops per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More