- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages Mini fillo shells
- 8 oz. Mozzarella, freshly cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip & Relish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place a fillo shell in each cup of a 24 capacity mini muffin tin or 2 12 cup capacity tins. Place a cube of mozzarella in each cup.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip & Relish. Serve warm.
NotesChef's note: For a very attractive display on your serving platter, top every other tart with pesto instead of the relish. Your guests will devour them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More