- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. anchovy filets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cups virgin olive oil
- 1/6 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh roasted red pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender, puree garlic, anchovies, and worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Add eggs (yolks & whites) and mustard.
- Slowly stream olive oil and alternate with lemon juice.
- Season with salt & pepper, then add roasted red peppers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More