- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. anchovy filets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cups virgin olive oil
- 1/6 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh roasted red pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender, puree garlic, anchovies, and worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Add eggs (yolks & whites) and mustard.
- Slowly stream olive oil and alternate with lemon juice.
- Season with salt & pepper, then add roasted red peppers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More