- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. anchovy filets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cups virgin olive oil
- 1/6 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh roasted red pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender, puree garlic, anchovies, and worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Add eggs (yolks & whites) and mustard.
- Slowly stream olive oil and alternate with lemon juice.
- Season with salt & pepper, then add roasted red peppers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of TasteSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More