- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. anchovy filets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 cups virgin olive oil
- 1/6 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh roasted red pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender, puree garlic, anchovies, and worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Add eggs (yolks & whites) and mustard.
- Slowly stream olive oil and alternate with lemon juice.
- Season with salt & pepper, then add roasted red peppers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More