- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 large roasted red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2-4 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 14 oz. chicken broth
- grated parmesan for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat until steaming, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.
NotesI love using leftover vegetables in soups, especially pureed soups. It is a fabulous way to use up any vegetables that may be just too ripe, also. In five to ten minutes, you can have a delicious soup that clears out the fridge!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More