- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 large roasted red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2-4 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 14 oz. chicken broth
- grated parmesan for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat until steaming, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.
NotesI love using leftover vegetables in soups, especially pureed soups. It is a fabulous way to use up any vegetables that may be just too ripe, also. In five to ten minutes, you can have a delicious soup that clears out the fridge!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More