- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryA super simple to prepare side dish that is perfect for the holidays! You can serve this alongside any main dish (poultry, beef, fish, etc.) and it looks beautiful, but takes hardly any real work. Coercing a few kids or friends to peel the veggies for you makes it even faster :)
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large white onion
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large parsnips
- 3 Tbls. olive oil
- 2 Tbls. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. each thyme, tarragon, basil, oregano, black pepper, lavender
- or 3 tsp. herbs de provencal
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash peel and cut all vegetables into 1/2 inch slices, place in a large casserole dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until fork tender.