- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large white onion
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large parsnips
- 3 Tbls. olive oil
- 2 Tbls. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. each thyme, tarragon, basil, oregano, black pepper, lavender
- or 3 tsp. herbs de provencal
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash peel and cut all vegetables into 1/2 inch slices, place in a large casserole dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until fork tender.
NotesA super simple to prepare side dish that is perfect for the holidays! You can serve this alongside any main dish (poultry, beef, fish, etc.) and it looks beautiful, but takes hardly any real work. Coercing a few kids or friends to peel the veggies for you makes it even faster :)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More