- Cooking Time: 10-13
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets(
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 Cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange salmon in a shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until no longer pink in the middle and flaky, 10-13 min.
- Using a flat spatula, remove fillets, leaving skin on the baking sheet or pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, and sugar; fold in cilantro.
- Spoon over fish and serve with sesame asparagus and rice or cous cous.
NotesA super easy and fast way to cook Salmon, plus it's really tasty and healthy!
Also from Martha Stewart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More