- Cooking Time: 10-13
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets(
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 Cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange salmon in a shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until no longer pink in the middle and flaky, 10-13 min.
- Using a flat spatula, remove fillets, leaving skin on the baking sheet or pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, and sugar; fold in cilantro.
- Spoon over fish and serve with sesame asparagus and rice or cous cous.
NotesA super easy and fast way to cook Salmon, plus it's really tasty and healthy!
Also from Martha Stewart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More