- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz pkg of Smoke Sausage (Hillshire) cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 4 large onions (quartered)
- 8 medium potatoes (quartered)
- 8 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Crushed red pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place sausage, onions, garlic and potatoes on a foiled large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and thyme to your taste.
- Drizzle olive oil and toss.
- Bake until potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
NotesRoasted Sausage and Potatoes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More