- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz pkg of Smoke Sausage (Hillshire) cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 4 large onions (quartered)
- 8 medium potatoes (quartered)
- 8 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Crushed red pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place sausage, onions, garlic and potatoes on a foiled large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and thyme to your taste.
- Drizzle olive oil and toss.
- Bake until potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
NotesRoasted Sausage and Potatoes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More