- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb. Italian-style pork sausages (I used Johnsonville Mild Italian sausages)
- Preheat the oven to 450-f degrees.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer in one or more large shallow roasting pans; do not crowd them, or they will not brown. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Roast the vegetables, stirring once or twice, for 45 minutes.
- Pierce each sausage in two or three places with a fork. (I cut them in half lengthwise, then in half across the other direction. I did this to speed up the cooking process since my veggies were already burning!) Place the sausages on top of the vegetables. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the sausages and vegetables are cooked through. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More