- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 5 fresh beets, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced into 1” cubes
- ½ large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.; line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large food storage bag and squish together to mix well. Evenly pour veggies onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring once.
NotesI used this as a topping for my Double Sweets and Beets Pizza. Who knew sweet potatoes and beets could be so good together?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More