- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 5 fresh beets, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced into 1” cubes
- ½ large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.; line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large food storage bag and squish together to mix well. Evenly pour veggies onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring once.
NotesI used this as a topping for my Double Sweets and Beets Pizza. Who knew sweet potatoes and beets could be so good together?
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More