- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryThe summers we successfully raised sweet potatoes in the garden found us roasting them in the fall with our own fresh herbs.
- 2 2/12 pounds sweet potatoes, washed and cut into 1/2" wedges
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. dried marjoram
- 1 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In large roasting pan combine sweet potatoes, onion, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and marjoram. Roast on lower oven rack until potatoes and onions are tender, about 1 hour. Transfer to serving bowl; sprinkle with parsley.