- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 pieces bacon (optional, cut, or pancetta, etc.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 serving pasta (cooked)
- 1. Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, basil, bacon, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 2. Place the mixture in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F oven for about 45 minutes minutes.
- 3. Place the mixture in a food processor.
- 4. Add the fresh herbs.
- 5. Use the food processor to chop the sauce to the consistency that you desire.
- 6. Toss with the pasta and serve.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More