- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 pieces bacon (optional, cut, or pancetta, etc.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 serving pasta (cooked)
- 1. Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, basil, bacon, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 2. Place the mixture in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F oven for about 45 minutes minutes.
- 3. Place the mixture in a food processor.
- 4. Add the fresh herbs.
- 5. Use the food processor to chop the sauce to the consistency that you desire.
- 6. Toss with the pasta and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More