- Cooking Time: 12–16
- Servings: 2 personal pizzas
- Preparation Time: 20–25
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- 1 lg Portobello mushroom cap, sliced thin
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 seven-inch frozen pizza shells
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
- 7 oz mozzarella cheese, diced and shredded
- Place all vegetables on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables at 400° F until soft and tomatoes “pop”.
- Thaw 2, 7" pizza shells, stretch out to 8 ½" to 9" diameter. Sprinkle half of Parmesan on each shell.
- Spread roasted vegetables around on the shell top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425° F until crust and cheeses are good and brown; 12–16 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut to make 4–6 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More