ROASTED VEGETABLE STOCK
- 3/4 Lb Mushrooms, Halved (There Is More Flavor From Meatier Type Mushrooms)
- 1/2 Lb Onions (6 Small Or 4 Medium), Left Unpeeled,Then Quartered
- 1/2 Lb Carrots (3 Medium), Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Coarsely Chopped
- 4 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs (including long stems)
- 3 Fresh Thyme Sprigs (Or 1 Tbsp Dried Thyme)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 California Bay Leaf
- 1/2 Cup Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Quart Water
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
No Reviews at this time.