- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups ready-to-eat baby -cut carrots
- 2 medium red bell peppers, coarsley
- cut (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 2 mediun green onions,sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Basil leaves
- 1.) Heat oven to 450*. Spray 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix carrots, bell peppers, and corn with the dressing. Spread in pan; Roast uncovered 30 minutes.
- 2.) Add frozen green beans to veggiesin pan and mix.
- 3.) Roast uncovered another 25 to 30 minutes or until veggies are crisp ternder. Sprinkle with onions and basil; stir gently to mix.
- Makes 12 servings
NotesI love to make these veggies while I have a meat in the oven, then everything can cook at once. Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More