ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH BASIL
- Servings: 12
- 3 cups ready-to-eat baby -cut carrots
- 2 medium red bell peppers, coarsley
- cut (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 2 mediun green onions,sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Basil leaves
1.) Heat oven to 450*. Spray 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix carrots, bell peppers, and corn with the dressing. Spread in pan; Roast uncovered 30 minutes.
2.) Add frozen green beans to veggiesin pan and mix.
3.) Roast uncovered another 25 to 30 minutes or until veggies are crisp ternder. Sprinkle with onions and basil; stir gently to mix.
Makes 12 servings