- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Seat Salt
- 1 TBS Ground Black Pepper
- 1 TBS Fresh Thyme
- 1 TBS Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- ½ Bunch Asparagus, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Put all ingredients in a covered bowl (like a Tupperware bowl) and shake to make sure the spices and olive oil cover the vegetables well. Let marinate for at least 20 minutes. Spread the vegetables into a large baking sheet with sides covered in aluminum foil. Baked in oven for about 20 minutes, or until vegetables are starting to crinkle from cooking. Serve with Quinoa or rice.
NotesA simple but delicious recipe that never fails.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More