- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- You can roast any veggie you like, broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, squash, zucchini, etc.
- Get the oven nice and warm between 375 and 425 F.
- Veggies need to be trimmed and cut.
- In a large bowl toss veggies with 1 to 2 TBSP of olive oil and add any seasoning you like.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet, give them another sprinkle of salt, roast in the top third of the oven until brown and tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Simple Homemade Favorites
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More