- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- You can roast any veggie you like, broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, squash, zucchini, etc.
- Get the oven nice and warm between 375 and 425 F.
- Veggies need to be trimmed and cut.
- In a large bowl toss veggies with 1 to 2 TBSP of olive oil and add any seasoning you like.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet, give them another sprinkle of salt, roast in the top third of the oven until brown and tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More