- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4whole bulbs of garlic
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon or so of peppercorns
- Using a knife trim 1/2 inch off of top bulb. Place garlic in an ovenproof pan.
- Drizzle cut surface with a tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Pour enought water to come about 1/2 up the sizes of the garlic.
- Tuck the bay leave into the pan and sprinkle the peppercorns over garlic.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour at 375
- Remove foil and return to the oven for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- To serve, squeeze bulb.
NotesOur family loves it on a good Italian bread just warmed, or on toasted bread for bruschetta
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More