- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 heads of garlic, roasted and cloves mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes--reserving 1-2 Tbsp. of the oil from the jar
- 1.5 Tbsp. rosemary
- 1 can or or bottle of beer
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix whole wheat flour, AP flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, garlic, rosemary, and sundried tomatoes (not the oil) together in a large bowl.
- Add beer all at once and stir until JUST combined. Don't overmix.
- Put mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Brush sundried tomato oil over the top of the loaf and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until bread is done and toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More