- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup "starter"
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Combine flour with other dry ingredients
- Combine egg, starter, milk and oil
- Stir in flour mixture
- Using 2 tablespoon batter for each pancake
- Bake on hot griddle, lightly greased, until golden brown, turning once
- Makes about 28 small pancakes.
- Don't forget to feed your starter!
NotesI use to make these sourdough pancakes when my son was home, he had them every morning for breakfast. There are many sourdough starters out there, once you get a good one, keep it going, and use it in many recipes. My starter has been going for years and it keeps getting better and better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More