- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 2 bags Ultimate Butter Orville Redenbacher's microwave popcorn popped, unpopped kernels removed.
- 12 oz. bag white chocolate chip morsels
- Melt morsels in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir every 10 seconds.
- Continue until all is melted.
- Spray big bowl and mixing spoon with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Put popcorn in bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn and mix.
NotesMy friend brought this to a PTA meeting. WOW it's good, and sooo easy!! You know what? Some macadamia nuts would be great in this!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More