- Cooking Time: 6.5 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage links (4 ounces each), halved
- 1 jar (25.6 ounces) Italian sausage spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, brown sausage links. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Stir in pasta. Cover and cook on high for 30-40 minutes or until pasta is tender.
NotesSit back and let the slow cooker do the work to prepare this savory main dish. Since you don't cook the pasta separately,there's one less pot to wash after dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More