- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One Turkey keilbasa
- One can of corn
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- Egg noodles (optional)
- Cut Keilbasa into 1/2 inch slices and throw in crock pot.
- Open can of corn, drain and toss in crock pot
- Wash and cut potatoes into cubes and toss in Crock pot, Pour bottle of beer, add egg noodles if you prefer and 1/3 cup of water.
- Heat for 6-8 hours on low... Serve and enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More