- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One Turkey keilbasa
- One can of corn
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- Egg noodles (optional)
- Cut Keilbasa into 1/2 inch slices and throw in crock pot.
- Open can of corn, drain and toss in crock pot
- Wash and cut potatoes into cubes and toss in Crock pot, Pour bottle of beer, add egg noodles if you prefer and 1/3 cup of water.
- Heat for 6-8 hours on low... Serve and enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More