ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINI CHEESECAKES
Rocky Mountain Mini Cheesecakes
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 3/4 cups smooth 5% ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
In a food processor, combine ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream, egg, sugar, cocoa, and flour; puree until smooth.
Divide among prepared muffin cups.
Set the muffin tin in a larger pan.
Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the muffin cups. (This keeps the cheesecakes moist.)
Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips evenly over cheesecakes.
Bake for 5 minutes longer, or until marshmallows and chocolate chips begin to melt.