- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix together and press evenly onto bottom of the pan.
- Layer coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over crust.
- Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with the melted chocolate chips.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More