- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix together and press evenly onto bottom of the pan.
- Layer coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over crust.
- Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with the melted chocolate chips.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More