- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 125g Soft Butter
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 3tbsp Golden Syrup
- 200g Rich Tea Biscuits
- 100g Mini Pink and White Marshmallows
- 100g Mixed Jumbo Raisins
- 1. In a saucepan melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup. Put approx 150ml of this mixture to one side.
- 2. Put the biscuits into a bad and smash them until you have both crumbs and chunks of biscuit left.
- 3. Stir the biscuits into the melted chocolate in the pan and then fold in the marshmallows and the raisins.
- 4. Tip the mixture into a lined 20cm square tin and press down as much as possible. Take the 150ml of melted chocolate mixture and pour over the top of the mixture in the tin and with a spatula smooth over the top.
- 5. Stick in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- 6. Cut into fingers or bite size pieces and enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More