- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup chocolate chips, lightly dusted with flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well a 9x5x3” loaf pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in mini marshmallows and toasted almonds; mix well. Combine milk and beaten egg; pour into flour mixture and stir just to moisten. Fold in chocolate chips. Turn into prepared pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes and turn out onto wire rack to cool.
NotesI decided to throw everything I loved into one loaf of bread. Turns out it was a pretty good idea, this stuff is delicious.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More