- Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- Servings: 9 to 16 squares
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a 2 to 3 quart pan over low heat, frequently stirring the butter and the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and the marshmallows until well blended
- Spread the batter evenly in a buttered and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with the walnuts
- Bake at 350 F until deep brown, about 30 to 35 minutes
- Run a knife between the pan rim and the brownie.
- Allow to cool in the pan on a wire rack, about 1 hour.
- Cut into either 9 or 16 squares
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my neighbor
My neighbor received this recipe from her daughter-in-law
Food Travels Through Italy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More