- Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- Servings: 9 to 16 squares
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a 2 to 3 quart pan over low heat, frequently stirring the butter and the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and the marshmallows until well blended
- Spread the batter evenly in a buttered and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with the walnuts
- Bake at 350 F until deep brown, about 30 to 35 minutes
- Run a knife between the pan rim and the brownie.
- Allow to cool in the pan on a wire rack, about 1 hour.
- Cut into either 9 or 16 squares
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my neighbor
My neighbor received this recipe from her daughter-in-law