ROCKY ROAD CANDY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 2 cups peanuts
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave using one minute intervals, stirring in between each interval.
- When almost completely melted, remove from microwave and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Mix in peanuts and mini-marshmallows.
- Spread evenly into foil lined 9x13 baking dish.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until chocolate hardens. Remove candy from foil and cut (or break!) into squares.
NotesThis one is for Jessie.
I found this recipe at verygoodthings.blogspot.com (Contributed by Jaay from culinarilyobsessed.blogspot.com).
It's simple, but sweet (literally!).
I think the amounts listed give the perfect combination of salty and sweet, but you can experiment with the ratios on your own